Pump Head, E-z Load II – Thin
L/S® Easy-Load® II pump head for precision tubing, fixed occlusion, SS rotor.
- Ideal for fast tubing changes and reduced maintenance
- Patented design and adjustable tubing retention allow for multiple tubing sizes—change tubing without removing head from drive.
- Polysulfone (PSF) housing with either stainless steel (SS) or cold-rolled steel (CRS) rotor—choose CRS for economy or SS for greater durability and chemical resistance.
- Model 07518-60 with polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) housing and SS rotor offers enhanced chemical resistance.
- Each pump head for precision pump tubing accepts tubing sizes L/S® 13, L/S® 14, L/S® 16, L/S® 25, L/S® 17, and L/S® 18. Achieve flow rates of 0.06 to 2300 mL/min (1 to 600 rpm).
mL/rev: Depends on tubing selected. See Chart Below
Accepted tubing: L/S® 13, L/S 14, L/S 16, L/S 25, L/S 17, L/S 18
Rotor material: Cold-rolled steel
Housing material: Polysulfone
Pressure Chart: See Chart Below
Rollers: Three; cold-rolled steel
Occlusion: Average, fixed
Dimensions: 4-1/2″W x 4″H x 2-1/2″D; (11.4 x 10.2 x 6.4 cm)
Flow Chart: See Chart Below